Subject: 26th Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism Paestum October 31 - November 3 2024
From: "Eventi Leader" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 14:15:30 +0300

Minister of Culture of Estonia H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga

cc

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Estonia to Italy H.E. Mr.
Paul Teesalu      
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Italy to Estonia H.E. Mr.
Stefano Catani

The 26th edition of the Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism
will take place in Paestum 

from Thursday, October 31 to Sunday, November 3, 2024 at Next former
Cafasso Tobacco Factory.

The Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism confirms itself as a
unique international event as home:

-of the first and biggest Exhibition Hall in the world dedicated to
archaeological heritage and tourism-archaeological destinations;

- of ArchaeoVirtual, the first international exhibition of interactive and
virtual technologies;

- of the only Workshop with European Buyers dedicated to Cultural Tourism.

A successful format, as testified by the prestigious annual collaborations
of Unesco, UN Tourism, Italian Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Tourism
with Enit, in addition to the results of the 2023 edition which had: 8.500
visitors, 160 exhibitors with 18 foreign Countries, 150 conferences (with
50 meetings and workshops by the Italian Ministry of Culture) in 6 halls
working together at the same time with 600 speakers, 30 European and
Italian buyers, 150 journalists.

We would be honored to have your participation with a free of charge stand
of mt. 3x2, to promote, in an international context, the cultural tourism
of your Country. 

In past editions of the Exchange, including 2023, Estonia was present with
a stand in the Exhibition Hall.

Please find attached all the information.

RESERVED TO EXHIBITORS THAT BUY A STAND IN ADDITION TO THE FREE OF CHARGE
ONE

In order to guarantee the best promotion of the archaeological
destinations of Foreign Exhibitors, the Mediterranean Exchange of
Archaeological Tourism offer the Countries that buy another stand in
addition to the offered free of charge in the Exhibition Hall the
opportunity to present archaeological itineraries and sites at the
ArchaeoIncoming Hall on Thursday, October 31 (from 15 to 18.30).

Thanking you for the attention, we remain at your disposal for any further
information and we send our best regards.

Gr. Uff. Dott. Ugo Picarelli
Founder and Managing Director
Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism
Via Roma, 226 - 84121 Salerno
ph.  +39.089.253170 
mob. +39.335.5600902